- Ligamentous Laxity
- Sports injury recovery and prevention
- Sports optimization
- Neck pain/Whiplash
- Tension Headaches
- Back Pain
- ITB syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Acute and Chronic Injury Recovery
- Hip Pain
Using natural methods of pain management to assist the body in repairing itself.
Are you feeling any of these symptoms?
- Elbow Pain
- Shoulder Injuries (rotator cuff, labral tear
- Ligament & Joint Tears, Instability or Laxity
- Ankle/Foot Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Broken bone rehabilitation
- Disc Herniation or Degeneration
- Nerve Pain (Numbness, Tingling, Weakness)
Some ways I can help assist in your health goals:
- In depth physical examination and assessment
- Release of muscle pain through interactive patient‐guided trigger point therapy
- Procaine injections into trigger points to help re‐set nerve patterns
- Ensuring proper alignment of the spine and joints through specific muscle work and adjustments
- Helping patients make evidence guided decisions for their treatment options
- Individualized dietary modifications
- Utilize therapeutic herbs and specific nutritional supplement prescriptions
- Comprehensive laboratory testing
- Prescription medication management and prescribing (when needed), along with herbal supplementation
Regenerative Joint/Nerve Injection Therapies
This is a non‐surgical approach to pain management for Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal conditions which involves methods such as:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Neural Prolotherapy
- Neural Therapy
- Trigger point injections
- Intramuscular Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids
- Intravenous Vitamin, Minerals and Nutrient Infusions
IV Vitamin therapy assist in boosting energy, help with stress relief, mood and immune system support. This therapy works very well with Prolotherapy to maximize tissue regeneration and joint health.
- Orthopedic adjustments and Joint mobilization
- Manual therapies (soft tissue, cupping)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Trigger Point Therapy
Restore energy and provide short and long term pain relief by stimulating the release of endorphins ‐ the body’s natural pain killers. Acupuncture includes:
- Dry Needling
Get to the root cause of your health issues rather than just treating the symptoms.
Dr. Heather's purpose in Naturopathic Medicine is to help educate and motivate every patient in a way that they can take an active role in understanding their own health ailments and be an active part of the healing process.
Sign Up To My Newsletter
Get my 5 Tips to Prevent Cold and Flu guide for free!